Education Is At The Heart Of Melodyvision
We believe that creating art is a critical way in which individuals and groups construct their worlds, and teaching people how to create art is a crucial part of Melodyvision's services.
We provide education on an individual or group basis. Programs are customized to meet your needs, and can include:
- Audio Recording & Production
- Songwriting & Film Scoring
- Video Post-Production/Filmmaking
- Music Instruction (piano, guitar, bass, vocal)
- Arts Consulting Services
Audio Recording & Production
Are you interested in learning how to record or produce? Do you want to know how to use software like MOTU's Digital Performer or Avid's Pro Tools, and their plug-ins? Maybe you’re interested in songwriting or film scoring. We can customize a program that meets you where you are and focuses on your interests. Features one-on-one attention in our studio or in your home anywhere in the world.
Video Post-Production Individual Education
Are you interested in learning how to edit video professionally? We can teach you:
- to use software like Apple's Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro and Compressor;
- how to publish your video on YouTube or Facebook;
- how to get good sound for your video;
- how to use plug-ins with Digital Performer and Pro Tools to add professional polish.
We can customize a program that meets you where you are and focuses on what you want to know. A program can feature one-on-one attention in our studio or in your home anywhere in the world.
Programs & Workshops for Schools, Community Centers, Non-profits and Corporations
For 20 years, Rodney Whittenberg has been designing programs—for young people and adults, as well as for non-profit and corporate audiences—that delve into the world of music, film and video production. The formats can include: lecture-demonstrations or hands-on sessions; one-hour workshops or multi-week programs; small classes or groups of 100.